Ideas for a healthier Spring 💪🥕
I love springtime! Who doesn’t, right? The flowers, the longer days, the chance to start or renew seasonal activities that will help us enjoy healthier lifestyles…
And who couldn’t use a boost in health after a year of pandemic right?!
What are your favorite springtime activities that are good for your exercise, nutrition, and wellbeing?
Here are a few ideas to get you thinking. Mostly: Move your body every day!
– Evening walks
– Working in the yard and garden (it burns calories)
– Spring cleaning (Seriously! It’s invigorating to clear out the junk drawers and closets.)
– Planning healthy meals for holidays like Easter and Passover
– Taking your workouts outside
– Family bike rides
– Farmers markets for fresh, local produce
Whatever you enjoy, I hope it’s just the beginning. I hope spring ushers in a sense of rebirth, renewal and rejuvenation to inspire you to take the next positive step and enjoy every day.
You deserve it!