Do your words match your actions?
I can’t tell you how many times people say they want to get healthy, to exercise regularly, to eat right… and then they literally behave in every way possible that’s the opposite.
Partly it’s because of the stories they tell themselves.
- “I’m too busy.”
- “I can’t afford it.”
- “I’m not fit enough to exercise.”
- “People will think I’m weird.”
We usually call these “excuses,” and you can believe them IF YOU WANT TO.
But if you want to be a real doer instead of just a dreamer, then here’s what I suggest:
- Get clear on what you want and how to get it.
- Take the first step, without worrying about the second. (Call it a “leap of faith.”)
- Feel the fear and work through it anyway.
- Feel the power and the pleasure and the SHEER JOY of growth.
- Love yourself enough to do what you say you’re going to do.
If you need help taking that first step, then check out my Beginner Kettlebell Workouts. For just $49/month you get:
- 10 heart pumping, time efficient kettlebell workouts per month
- Access to my private Facebook group for accountability so you don’t feel like you’re on your own
- The ability to share videos with me so we can improve your form, so you avoid injury
You can read more about it by clicking here.